Lately, I find it extremely difficult opening myself up-- for people who haven't got to really know me.
Guess I'm scarred for god knows how long it will take to heal.
It's easy to meet people in person, because you can always gauge what the atmosphere is, or just keep quiet when other people is talking, or talk when the other party is quiet.
But then, what does social media mean? ??? I really, really wish I have the answer to this.
I wish I have the guts to stop using social media because I can never control what people perceive me to be. Because basically, social media is like a resume where you have a whole page of your personal information, opening up yourself for judgements??
But then, I am super insecure if I don't record down my memories/ thoughts.
What if, one day I look back at my life and forget the majority of the good things that have happened?????
Even now, when my friends bring up an old memory, there is the possibility that I might already forgot...
I think introverts have it better. They're completely self-sustaining without needing to "people" too much. Too bad~
No comments:
Post a Comment