I honestly can't wait to start achieving again!!! That excitement of getting things done, and living each day fulfilled. But then, how do I prevent myself from falling into a rut again like before? What have I learned from this experience?
I need to remember that although achieving things is fun and exciting, remember that I am only competing with myself in the process. After I have achieved, do not impose the same standards onto other people as they have different values in life. When achieving, always remember to take it slow and to be kind. Sometimes, when achieving, things can get competitive and suddenly it's as if we're doing it for external validation. But now at this stage of my life, I am slowly accepting the fact that there are people who will dislike you/ who overthink your intentions.
I need to remember that the most renewable source of validation, either from self or external, comes from KINDNESS and LOVE. To be kind, I need to take things slow. Realise that quantifiable "things" like money and time are not always important.
Sometimes I can get too caught up in achieving my goals, that I end up sacrificing things that matter like people and their feelings, just to increase my efficiency to "hustle for more"...
HUSTLE FOR THE FUN, BUT REMEMBER TO SLOW DOWN AND REFLECT WHEN YOU'RE DEALING WITH OTHER PEOPLE and their feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment