This afternoon I met Ms Chen. We had afternoon tea together.
From her sharing, I learned a few things. When asked how she chose to become a music teacher, she said because in secondary school she thought it's easy! Didn't take Accounting along with her music studies because "I don"t want to". Her younger sister who took Mass Comm is currently a banker because when she was young, she passed by banks and thought it would be nice to work in such a beautiful place.
Other than what Ms Chen said that "ignorance brings about courage", I realise that because they said "no I don't know" they worked towards building a dream life that they want. Not a life that brings about big money, but a life with enough money to spend on things she likes, to spend on holidays, some freedom...
Make a decision and never look back or think too much about consequences that you don't want
Peace and happiness is the new currency!
No comments:
Post a Comment