For the past 4 months after being discharged from the hospital, I have been at home. At the beginning of this period, I focused on recovery and was on low energy mostly. It meant walking in parks and stopping for a rest after two steps. It meant sleeping rather excessively, and at a point, sleeping to escape.
(Took a break to be on my phone, coming back to this and realising how negative this post is.)
(Took another long break to browse through Quora. Had some sweet potato tong shui made by mum)
Feelings come and go. I can't be happy all the time!
One thing I've learned during this break of being at home is that I am difficult to satisfy. Apparently according to some, the purpose of working is to gather enough funds, to ultimately retire and not work at all. Well, I am currently living on that lifestyle, staying at home with nothing much to do, thanks to my Schiz and the increased tolerance from both my parents.
During this period of staying at home, my everyday routine is rather fixed, ie waking up- having breakfast- blank- have lunch- exercise- having dinner- watch tv- bedtime at night. A no-brainer, literally. But I have expressed boredom towards this lifestyle. If going to uni is tiring and staying at home is boring; what else do you want, woman? Sheesh.
(But i can't escape, still in my head; I'm running from, I'm running from the emptiness~ ) haha some lyrics from a recent pop song.
It's Christmas today. Merry Christmas! Am glad to write up a blogpost after so long. Apparently blogging makes me happy! Also, disappearing off Instagram (and the general public) makes me happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment