Writing helps me organise my thoughts and feelings. I've recently just discovered that.
Here goes! Dear anonymous reader other than myself:
How should I organise my thoughts? Free-flow style I guess.
Yesterday night I went to a friend's birthday party. This morning, after we woke up, I had breakfast with Jia Er. Objectively it was just a conversation. Subjectively, it had enough power to influence me into a relatively sulky... pool... of self. Haha.
I think life is rather easy, now that I have discovered that thoughts are just thoughts. In my opinion, we only have to respond to what's in front of us while trying to be conscious and kind. What others do can't harm us, unless we choose to (?) or be triggered by it.
Well... as to why I'm currently a "sulky pool of self"... I guess I'm just grieving at the fact that I've recently loved (or rather, was infatuated in) an idea of someone from 2 years back. Now he has become someone who has too much unnecessary depth and darkness in him. Though I kinda miss his moon-shaped eyes that go along with his wide grin. Him not being able to drink alcohol, him sleeping way too early every night.
It's saddening that this version of him does not exist anymore.
I think I should come up with a scale to rate the degree of my emotions. Like, sadness level 4, or anger level 2. Haha. Maybe my writing would be easier to be read back on.
No comments:
Post a Comment