For some reason I've kept up my blog. It is a safe space to write and to express.
Due to an incidental/ experimental change last year, I've stopped my daily write-ups on WeChat.
Also because my mental health was not in the best condition, also because I was too hung-up on a guy, that those posts that I have made in the past are too unbearable to read back on. LOL!
I realise I tend to blog mostly when I am in distress or when I feel the need to comb-out my emotions.
Today I am in peace, wanting to blog because it makes me feel happy! :) wow such positivity haha!
Being in Year 1 Psychology, MCO, and having done my MPU modules as compared to my friends, I have much more free time on my hands. I get to sleep more, even to zone out more.
I realise this is kind of close to "the ideal life"! Don't need to worry about finances, plenty of time to do nothing, and just enough work-commitment that is far from overwhelming.
From being someone who enjoys a ton of work, to this! I must say that I have changed.

No comments:
Post a Comment