Lately during the mco period, our course assessments are all being postponed. Having free time in my hands, I have been watching videos from Bob Proctor, Mike Dooley and Project Life Mastery on YouTube. Also have (attempted to finish) started watching videos on how to blog more professionally. Now that I'm writing this out, perhaps I should get a hold of their books and read more on what they have to say.
I don't really live life "productively" anymore, I take plenty (excessively, according to mom) of time to rest and do nothing!!!!! :D honestly, I know I am defying societal expectations here but doing nothing feels great.
Ever since that incident in Aug/ Sept 2019, I have established a new goal for myself, or rather a new goal has been established for me! Past experience has taught me that thoughts really become things and I can't wait to see how this journey unfold itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment