Hello!! It's been a while since I updated my blog. Now I mostly write in my diary but today I suddenly felt like writing something here.
Today is a Saturday of the first week of Semester 4. Time passed by quite fast!
Before the start of this semester, it was 3 weeks of semester break. During the 3 weeks, Sandra, Amira and I formed a group for Experiential Learning, called "The Brownie Bark Factory"! Basically it was Sandra who baked the brownie barks for sale.
I was also in the Business group for Experiential Learning. However, for the individual interest, I opted to go on FreeCodeCamp to learn HTML and CSS (coding!!)!! woohoo. What a breakthrough. I only spent around an hour per day during the 3 weeks of semester break, and received a certificate saying I spent 300 hours lol!
Attaching the cert here:
Looking back, I can't believe I did it. I guess it was about taking small incremental steps a day.
I also have been maintaining my exercise routine. During my period I stopped and it was a challenge to regain that momentum to continue exercising again but I did it. Although I moved away from difficult and challenging workouts to workouts that are more doable and that I enjoy, I'm still glad to keep this routine intact!
Today I have also completed Day 2 of the hackingwithswift programme of 100 days of coding with Swift! Hopefully with a bit of work a day, I can get through this programme and start creating my own app! En route to fulfilling my dreams!
I'm also glad that I have myself and the voice in my head to talk to everyday, in any moment that I need to. Life has been good although there are ups and downs with my mood each day. Can't wait to see how things unfold and to ultimately achieve dreamS!
No comments:
Post a Comment