Hello! :)
As I type with my earphones plugged in to Spotify, I can feel that the "La La Land" melody is going to affect how I write! Haha.
Life has been good lately.
I've completed Week 5 of Sem 2 of my Psychology course.
I think because I've been very mindful of my stress level at all times, that I actually succeed in preserving it. For example, I would realise that I'm close to having a mini breakdown (haha lol) and I would just take all the time I need to do nothing and just chill it out.
Also I think I prefer my actual diary instead of online blogging for now. There are always embarrassing secrets that I would want to vent but at the same time keep it to myself! Hahaha. (Mainly) (About) (Guys)
Not that I have any guy at the moment.
ANYWAY!!
Today I did Day 2 of the 30 Day Yoga Challenge on a YouTube channel called Yoga With Adriene! Today's session was under 30 minutes so it was really doable for me. Not sure how effective is it to help me keep off the extra weight, but I've realised today that when I do Yoga, my mind is mostly blank and empty which is sometimes a good thing! Prior to that, I was kinda stressing a little about my assignment (and life) that I sadly couldn't sleep away. I slept, but that did not work!
After the yoga session, things felt good again.
I'm aware that everything I do depends on how I feel at the moment, whether I feel like it or not, instead of what "should" I do or don't do.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment