Here's ow my cliche intro sounds like: Hi imaginary viewers who read my blog posts, I'm back writing blogposts after what seemed like eternity.
Funny how only 17 years of life have passed but I have already felt worn out. Don't we all, though? k stop.
Flashback to the day when the Chinese Language Society was having a usual member interaction day. We, the ajks were required to mix around members and at least carry a conversation, to perhaps "foster the bond" between CLS participants. I didn't give any second thoughts to it, because I thought it would be easy peasy lemon squeezy. Of course things didn't go well lar. One girl asked me about my idol, my fav music, my fav anime, my fav BLA. My mind just blanked out as realisation swept upon me. WOW, I don't have any interest, and yet I seem so busy, investing my time in many different activities. God knows where the hours all went to lol.
Mid Year Exams are starting next Wednesday. I was studying throughout last week, always with a book buried under my face. For somebody like me, that was just too good to be true. I made a list and literally FREAKED OUT. Turns out I had been focusing on Add Maths and Biology that I actually forgot about other subs. GREAT. I cannot even bear to branch out every incomplete detail to every subject. This is me, always scared to face the truth. Maybe I am bound to study a day before. SIGH.
Shi Yun dropped all her tuition classes at the beginning of this year and has maintained her excellent grades. It somehow makes me ponder whether tuition is really a necessity in achieving academic excellence... Meh. I think it works for her cause she's so disciplined, working hard without telling others about it...Probably burning the midnight oil as I punch the keyboard trying to string all my random thoughts into words. If it were me, less tuition probably meant more napping time or something. zzzz. I mean look at me. Who renovates their blogs at 1:31 am when mid year exams are next week...
GAWD everybody wants good results, straight As, A PLUSES. I thank the internet for helping me maintain my sanity from all this shit.
My life's a mess. At least for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment