I've always been meaning to update this blog and now I am finally doing it.
This morning mum and I went to Rahang to have breakfast and I ate alone while mum went to check out their pasar with them gerai-gerai's.
I ordered roti bakar with kaya and butter to go along with some Teh-C kurang manis. The food got served a little late but omg, their kaya spread was quite generous with their butter, it tasted quite good even as I think of it now!
Then it's free and easy time where I probably slept.
In the evening it rained. I did some growwithjo workout today for 12:39 minutes until mum came back from fetching Ai Ai, and we went to the Lotus park together to walk for one round. Thinking back now, I start to develop good feelings towards growwithjo's workouts!
Recently life is quite good and I treasure it immensely.
No comments:
Post a Comment