Saturday, 27 May 2017

27/5/2017 update

YO!
It has been so long since I last updated this place.

Looking back at old posts, I've realised how shitty is my Chinese now. I couldn't even write a few lines that can portray my emotions anymore. Not that my English is getting any better than before.

Update on my life maybe?
Hmm..

It has already been 1.5 weeks since my last A2 paper.
A Levels, uh, it was hard to begin with, so I was supposed to be better prepared from the start.
A2 Bio paper threw me off guard. It was SO HARD, but ok whatever, it was hard for everyone, because the way that they phrased the questions were different. Like, who knew that a pedigree (family tree) didnt need 2 parents to form a child? You can have one circle representing a parent, and below it, branched out the children. WHO DOES THAT. Imran said 'i think they just go f themselves'.

Then again, I lost momentum in Sunway. Bursary scholarship is no doubt a blessing as well as A CURSE. It took me a while to adjust myself from being low confidence to big headed and finally back to normal XD Wasn't working as hard as I did in SPM...hmm

But guess what? I've been accepted to do Medicine. Yea. When I told Simon, he said 'since when?' with a baffled expression.

Since I got my SPM results, i guess... ugh

then again, THE CURSE!

Actually my parents didn't really persuade me to do Medicine (well, they kinda did) but not in THAT way. They're more like 'since you like bio, medicine is worth your time" or "if you really wanna do psychology, you can do your master in psychology after you medicine degree!"

idk

Actually academically speaking, medicine is great as a degree option, because i assume that it's the most complete subject in terms of Bio related knowledge?? But imagine what would happen IF i actually took up Master in Psychology after MBBS. Maybe some people would go"WHAT WHY BLALABLABKBBABALABLABAA" I'll prolly end up continuing as a houseman. Meh.

Speaking of which, ON CALLS ARE GONNA BE HELL. Imagine not getting any sleep for a day on an average of every 3 days. MAN.

UGH
^this is me, most of the time!haha *scowls*

Still, im suuuuuper grateful to have a group of friends, the 6 of us. We normally converse in English so that explains why I can write more English than Cainese now (nooo). But i still have problem (mainly my tongue muscles) to fluently pronounce some English sentences laaa. Also we have these intellectual debates sometimes (not a conscious decision to debate) and make funny puns and memes and ok i sound like a computer science kind of person (TRIGGERED) but I enjoy it a lot actually. Especially when you thought some of these people look so harmful and innocent but they can drink beer and wine just because they feel like it (so adult, much matured)

YEA. And also this guy who has experienced so many random stuff in life hahahah like going to school in Dubai and the fact that he doesn't have a gall bladder...HAHA

3 months before IMU medic commences on my birthday. pfft. not sure to be happy or sad.
either way, I hope i can find something to do with me life. dont know if ms chen is going to offer me a part time piano teacher job at melody or not. otherwise i might take up an internship program at rekindle or MMHA? hopefully this thing will sort out itself (who am i kidding)

There's that. We're going to BBW next Tues too.

OH YA! they dont allow us to purchase book by book anymore, instead they require us to buy a box to enter or sth. then i was asking my family on ways to divide the cost of the box among my friends(considering different number/thickness/price of books) and their response was rather... idk... lack of enthusiasm? HAHA! maybe it's an A Levels thing, discussing the most random stuff and trying to come up with logical explanations. intellect, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment