I prepared for the interview and was not scared at all lol. I enjoy engaging myself into conversations with people especially if it tests my communicating skill.
However, the professor who interviewed me had a personality out of my expectations. He was not the kind who is friendly and chatty, and he is an introvert I guess? Because he spent most of the time staring at the paper while talking to me, though occasionally he look at me also.
He did not ask about my co-curricular achievements at all. I felt a little awkward talking to him but I managed to brush off the sense of uneasiness and tried my best to continue the conversation.
But looking back, I realised that although his way of speaking is not what I normally see, but what he said actually made a lot of sense. Although he had dark humour and sarcasm while he spoke, what he told me was definitely useful.
Dear english professor Mr L, thank you for your time, and you made me learn something today. Though I really hope you can grant me the highest quantum of the scholarship. You said "I see Ms Lee has quite a reasonable little chance of getting this scholarship" but based on your personality, I really dont know what do you mean. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment