Thursday, 10 September 2015

2nd week of trials done!

This week, we had addmaths on tuesday, physics on wednesday and chemistry on thursday. 
Things that I have done wrong:
1) forgot to remind myself that I aim for A+ thus repeating the old revision techniques and mindset
2) i did not spend enough time for chemistry (before hand) because past experience taught me that chem is easy, but since I dont have chem tuition anymore, F5 chap 3 is quite tough. Study till I feel like crying but then decided that crying would take up too much time. Lol.
3) was not familiar when exam format addmaths. Didnt have the confidence although the day before exam, I did finish a few sets with ease. 
4) for this week's chem and physics, i failed to prepare early, this caused me to be studying in the morning. 

I should...
1) do regular exercise for chemistry
2) know whats going on for chem
3) at least master all form 4 work (so dont have to revise before exam)

The next oapers: BIO and BC GOODLUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment